I don't necessarily consider myself as a writer, but in all technicalities everyone is a writer. All people need to do is write something down and you're a writer. People who have ideas for a story are just better at writing. As for me, I have no ideas inside my head for stories. I only have ripoff stories or just things that are way to predictable. I will be putting music on every post I shall be doing. Enjoy.
I agree Andrew everyone can be a writer if they want to. The only thing that makes it hard to be one is not having a creative mind
ReplyDeleteAndrew, I am sure everyone will appreciate your music and writing posts! I also understand what you mean when you mention that you have "rip off" stories. It is funny how our minds hold on to the stories that we have enjoyed or remember. I am awed by writers who come up with the original creations of words that transport us to a different place with characters who seem real in every way!
ReplyDeleteI believe that not everyone can write as much as book writers can so i agree with you on that. I also believe that if you set your mind to it you can write as much as you set yourself to it. I enjoyed the music its a good song.
ReplyDeleteI believe that not everyone can write as much as book writers can so i agree with you on that. I also believe that if you set your mind to it you can write as much as you set yourself to it. I enjoyed the music its a good song.
ReplyDelete