The career I want is something hard to make happen, and some might find it dumb, but I wish to make my content of both music and video. To make this happen I would need to study sounds, video editing, and any other type of thing involved with this topic. I am always finding new things that make me want to try these types of things, when it comes to YouTube videos to music you would just find randomly. I want to create something that the masses and I would like. I want to create my own content so that my career wouldn't just be something that I have to repeat day by day, I want to be able to change it up however I would like to, I would be my own boss. Also, this is just what I like to do in my free time, so if I could make this my job, it wouldn't even feel like a job.
You should do whatever makes you happy Andrew. if this is what you really want to do then do it don't listen to anyone in the way of you're dream job.
ReplyDeleteAndrew, I think your future career area sounds very creative and attainable. I have a former student who attended The Institute of Art in Santa Monica to focus on producing music. There are places such as that that can help you with your future career interest.
ReplyDeleteThat is a good career goal. You should stick with it and do what you need to do.
ReplyDelete