Friday, April 15, 2016

Writing as a Teenager

What makes it so different writing as a teenager and as an adult. Some teenagers might even have better writing than most adults since they have more fresh stories inside their minds. There are multiple people that have written something while young and just didn't know what to do with it. When it comes to writing anyone can be good or bad at it. It doesn't matter what your age is when it comes to this type of thing. People might like it or not but it's all up to you to put it out there.

4 comments:

  1. You nailed it with the line "it's all up to you to put it out there". Since music is something that most of us enjoy and use for enjoyment or even relaxing it is a fitting partner to be part of a blog post. I mean think about it, music is one aspect of a skill, but a song requires lyrics and lyrics are words! I mean there are individuals who only write lyrics. Not all singers write their music, there are those that use songs from songwriters and then there are those artists that can do it all. It is funny how words are all around us and writing can be expressed through so many platforms in today's world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing to me is hard because I usually don't like the topic or it's hard for me to come up with ideas about the topic. To me writing could be stressful because I can't think of anything to write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Writing to me is hard because I usually don't like the topic or it's hard for me to come up with ideas about the topic. To me writing could be stressful because I can't think of anything to write.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think what's different about writing as a teenager than an adult is that a teen has more of a wild imagination and as an adult its more calm and complex. I think both teenager and adult writing is interesting but that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete