Friday, May 6, 2016

Do you have to be friends with your co-workers?



Depending on what work you do, you don't have to be friends with anyone. Also on the circumstances you have to work with someone that you might even despise. As I have said in my past posts, I would have to work my way up to where I want tot get to. I can still make my own decisions, and choose who I would work with. So in other words, I would be friends with the people that I would be working with, or collaborate with. This is also a troubling thing when it comes to profit as well, say the person you don't like has the ability to make you more money? What would you have to do then? That's all dependent on how much you are willing to do to make everything go the best it can, and who knows you might end up being their friend in the end.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Andrew. Not everyone is going to be you're friend even at work.

    ReplyDelete